20090319

My week


I was soooooooooooooooooo busy and tired on this week
cause I had too many things to work on and finish.
I started to take my HSK(a.k.a 汉语水平考试) class since Monday and
It was sooo hard for me and has lots of homework!!God!!!!!
I always back to home at about 10 o'clock and I had no time to finish my
homework, also I missed lots of English10 classes on this week (I'm so sorry to Ms.Chan;( )
I think I learned many things at school or HSK class..Whatever,
but actually I can not remember at all about those..cause I am too busy.
Anyway,today is Friday finally and weekend is coming soon!!!
I have to take rest on weekend and prepare for my next week!
Have a nice weekend you guys~~~~~~~~~~~~~






6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy,

    Where is my brilliant student? You are going to be one of my first students who fail because they have poor study habits and not because of their language.

    Be careful of your little mistakes...
    1.to take rest == to take a rest
    2.I always went back home
    3. Try not to use things!!!

    3/5

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll keep that mind Ms.Chan~
    But I am trying to be better,and u know that!;p

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! nice to see u here! how come I didnt noticed before? Haha. Anyway the pictures are so cute! Good luck to ur HSK stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Be more stronger,my lovely Nancy!!!

    ReplyDelete